Slow cooker morrocan chicken and apricot stew recipe
Slow Cooker Morrocan Chicken and Apricot StewThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
A filling, slightly spicy slow cooker stew. After 8 hours simmering in apple juice and cinnamon, you better believe you’ll have some flavorful chicken on your fork.
Ready in: 8 hours 15 mins
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs, skin removed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 3/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 8 hours
1. Coat a slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Place chicken, onions, and carrots in bottom of slow cooker.
2. Whisk together remaining ingredients except apricots, then pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
3. Remove chicken and shred meat, discarding bones. Return to slow cooker, add apricots, and cook for another 20 minutes on low. Serve.
Reference: Slow cooker morrocan chicken and apricot stew recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 29 times, 1 visits today)