Simple potatoes and corn recipe
Simple Potatoes and Corn
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
This will keep people coming back to your cookouts!
Ready in: 1 hour 10 mins
- 6 red potatoes
- 1 tablespoon Mrs. Dash(R) seasoning, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt, or to taste
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen corn with butter
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 1 hour
1. Preheat an outdoor grill for low heat.
2. Cut potatoes into wedges; place in foil roaster. Season with Mrs. Dash and seasoned salt, break up frozen corn and top the potatoes. Cover it all with foil.
3. Grill on the top rack, covered, for 1 hour.
Tags: recipe, Simple potatoes and corn recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Simple potatoes and corn recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com