Bbq pork salad with summer fruits and honey balsamic vinaigrette recipe
BBQ Pork Salad with Summer Fruits and Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
A festive, colorful salad with the fresh flavors of summer fruits and sliced BBQ pork dressed with a spicy honey balsamic vinaigrette. A tasty one-dish meal for summer!
Ready in: 15 mins
- 4 cooked pork chops, sliced
- 8 cups mixed greens
- 2 nectarines, cut into 12-wedges each
- 1 grapefruit, segmented
- 2 avocados, cut into wedges
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon salad oil
- 2 tablespoons slivered, toasted almonds
- 1 pinch salt and black pepper
- Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette:
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/8 cup salad oil
Prep: 15 mins
1. For the Vinaigrette: In a blender, combine all ingredients except oil. Blend at medium speed for one minute. Next, with blender at medium speed, pour oil very slowly into blender. Add salt and pepper.
2. For each serving, toss 2 cups greens with 2 tablespoons dressing, top with 4 cherry tomatoes, 1 sliced pork chop, 1/2 avocado, sliced in wedges, 1/2 nectarine sliced in wedges, 1/4 grapefruit segments. Drizzle with more dressing and sprinkle with toasted almonds. Serve immediately.
Reference: Bbq pork salad with summer fruits and honey balsamic vinaigrette recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.