Simple and easy granola bars recipe
Simple and Easy Granola BarsThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
The only bad thing about these granola bars is how fast they disappear! I have to ration my kids on these things!
Ready in: 1 hour 5 mins
- 2 cups flour
- 6 cups oats
- 1 cup dried coconut
- 1 cup wheat germ
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup corn syrup or honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
Preparation methodPrep: 5 mins | Cook: 1 hour
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
2. Mix flour, oats, coconut and wheat germ in a large mixing bowl.
3. Combine the remaining ingredients in a smaller mixing bowl.
4. Pour the 2nd bowl into the first (larger) bowl and mix well.
5. Spread out into an even layer, about 1/2-inch thick, on a cookie sheet and bake for 1 hour. Cool.
Reference: Simple and easy granola bars recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)