Colorful potatoes recipe
Colorful PotatoesThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing the vibrant and appetizing Colorful Potatoes recipe! Bursting with flavor and visual appeal, this dish is a delightful twist on traditional potato recipes. With just a few simple ingredients and easy-to-follow steps, you can create a stunning side dish that will impress your family and friends. From the crispy golden edges to the tender and colorful potato medley, this recipe is a feast for both the eyes and taste buds.
Keywords: potatoes, colorful, recipe, vibrant, appetizing
Colorful potatoes recipe details
Colorful and flavorful potatoes that will delight everyone at the table.
Ready in: 1 hour 15 mins
- 8 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 large shallots
- 4 cloves garlic
- Nonstick veg spray
- 1 1/2 pounds red new potatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds Yukon Golds
- 1 pound purple potatoes
- 3/4 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- (use the smallest potatoes you can find)
Preparation methodPrep: 20 mins | Cook: 55 mins
1. Put olive oil, basil, shallots, and garlic in food processor and blend until smooth. Season sauce with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray large baking sheet with nonstick spray.
3. Toss all potatoes with 4 T olive oil, salt, and pepper in large bowl to coat. Transfer to prepared baking sheet. Roast potatoes until almost tender, about 35 mins. Pour basil sauce over potatoes and toss to coat. Continue roasting potatoes until golden brown and tender…about 20 mins.
4. Put in serving bowl. Add cheese and toss to coat.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Colorful potatoes recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 22 times, 1 visit(s) today