Simple and awesome fish taco recipe
Simple And Awesome Fish Taco RecipeThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown. Ingredients
1. Halibut steaks (1 1/2pounds)
2. flour tortillas (4)
3. sour cream (16oz)
4. shredded Monterey Jack cheese (1c)
5. salsa (1c)
6. black beans canned or made from scratch (2c)
7. freshly ground black pepper (1/2tsp)
8. oregano (1/2tbsp)
9. chili powder (1tbsp)
10. cumin powder (1tbsp)
11. olive oil (1tbsp)
12. fresh lime juice (1/4c)
Method of preparation
1. Take a zip-lock plastic bag or dish with cover, mix lime juice, cumin, sour cream, oregano, olive oil, chili powder and pepper in it and then mix them well. Add fish to lime marinade and keep it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. Prepare the grill and oil it. Now place the fish in the hot grill and cook it for 4 to 5 minutes or until the fish gets flake easily with fork. Now wrap the tortillas in foil and place on grill to heat.
3. Place the black beans in the microwave dish and just heat them in the microwave. When the fish gets cooked then flake it with fork.
4. Assemble the tacos, place the beans in the center of each tortilla, now add the flaked fish and then put cheese and salsa on the top. Then serve the tacos.
Reference: Simple and awesome fish taco recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 22 times, 1 visits today)