Shrimp pasta recipe
Shrimp PastaThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
This dish was inspired by the 4 years I spent in Germany. It is a spaghetti in a lite sauce of diced tomatos and small shrimp.
Ready in: 35 mins
- 6 cups water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound spaghetti noodles
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 pound small shrimp
- Parmesan cheese
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 25 mins
1. In a large pot boil water with olive oil and add noodles. Cook until noodle are tender and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, peel and chop 3 cloves of fresh garlic.
3. In a large skillet melt the butter and add the chopped garlic. Simmer for about 5 min.
4. Then add the basil, oregano, and both cans of diced tomatoes, simmer for 5 more min.
5. Next add the shrimp, mix well, and simmer 5 more min.
6. Once pasta is done add to the sauce, simmer for 10 min and then serve.
7. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired. Serve with garlic bread.
Reference: Shrimp pasta recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 22 times, 1 visits today)