Angel hair pasta with eggs recipe
Angel Hair Pasta with Eggs recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
- 2 Tablespoons sesame seed oil
- 2 cups angel hair pasta, cooked
- 1-1/2 cups diced fresh tomatoes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup diced green chilies
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup half & half
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Gruyere cheese, grated
Lightly brown cooked pasta in sesame seed oil for 5 to 7 minutes. Add tomatoes, onions, chilies, salt, and pepper. Toss lightly and cook until onions are tender (about 5 minutes). Blend eggs and half & half; pour over pasta. Cover and cook until set, about 12 minutes. Remove from heat. Mix cheeses and sprinkle over eggs. Slide onto platter when ready to serve. Cut into small wedges.
Tags: recipe, Angel hair pasta with eggs recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Angel hair pasta with eggs recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com