Scarborough fair homemade toffee recipe
Scarborough Fair Homemade ToffeeThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIndulge in the sweet and buttery goodness of Scarborough fair homemade toffee with this delightful recipe. Perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth or gifting to loved ones, this toffee is made with simple ingredients that come together to create a rich and irresistible treat. With its crunchy texture and heavenly flavor, this homemade toffee recipe is sure to become a favorite in your household. Prepare to embark on a delightful journey of taste and nostalgia with this easy-to-follow recipe.
Keywords: Scarborough fair, homemade toffee, sweet tooth, buttery goodness, irresistible treat
scarborough fair homemade toffee recipe details
At our place, Scarborough Fair Bed & Breakfast, we make homemade treats for our guest to enjoy every afternoon. One of their absolute favorites is our toffee. Thankfully, this recipe is so unbelievably easy, that keeping up with the rate guests devour it is a breeze. Originally appeared on the “From the Kitchen Tab” at www.scarboroughfairbandb.com
Ready in: 1 hour 15 mins
- 1/2 cup crushed nuts (choose your favorite)
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup fantastic quality chocolate chips
Preparation methodPrep: 5 mins | Cook: 10 mins | Extra time: 1 hour, cooling
1. Spray a 9″ by 9″ pan with cooking spray and spread nuts equally across the bottom of the pan.
2. Place butter and brown sugar in a medium sauce pan over medium high heat and stir constantly until candy thermometer reads the “hard crack” stage, approximately 300 degrees F.
3. Carefully pour sugar mixture on top of nuts, and evenly spread in prepared pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly on top of sugar mixture and allow to melt. Evenly spread melted chocolate over sugar.
4. Allow to cool entirely and the break into chunks and serve. Visit my blog for more
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Scarborough fair homemade toffee recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.