Rocky road pudding recipe
Rocky Road Pudding
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Chocolate pudding with peanuts and marshmallows in it.
Ready in: 20 mins
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 package of instant chocolate pudding
- 1 container (8oz) frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Planters(R) dry roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
Prep: 20 mins
1. In a mixing bowl, beat milk and instant chocolate pudding on low speed for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping, chocolate chips, 3/4 cups miniature marshmallows, and the peanuts. Pour into a dessert dishes and refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with remaining miniature marshmallows, drizzle with chocolate syrup and serve.
Reference: Rocky road pudding recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 19 times, 1 visits today)