Salmon quiche recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Salmon, Mozza and Cheese Quiche my mom has made for years. Uses Ready-made Pie Shells.
Ready in: 1 hour
- 2 deep 9″ Frozen Pie Shells (I use Tenderflake Brand)
- 3/4c sour cream
- 1/4c mayonaise
- 2 Tbls white flour
- 2 large eggs, well beaten
- 1/2c Milk
- 1 – 7 3/4 on can salmon, drained & flaked
- 8oz grated mozzarella cheese
- 8oz grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2c chopped onion
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 45 mins
1. Place Pie shells on cookie sheet. Pre-bake according to package directions. Cool on rack.
2. Blend together sour cream, mayo, flour, eggs & milk. Stir in salmon, cheeses and onion. Divide into the two cooled shells.
3. Bake 350 degrees 25 – 35 minutes.
Reference: Salmon quiche recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.