Roasted corn relish recipe
Roasted Corn Relish
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
A delicious side dish or spread for your grilled meats and fish, this homemade corn relish turns a meal from good to legendary.
Ready in: 25 mins
- 2 ears sweet corn, husks still attached
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Preheat grill to medium-high.
2. Place corn on the grill and cook, lid closed, for about 15 minutes until husks are charred. Turn a few times throughout cooking time. Remove from grill and cool.
3. Remove husks from the corn; use a large knife to cut all the kernels from the ear.
4. Combine corn with remaining ingredients and stir well. Serve as a side dish for meats and fish.
Reference: Roasted corn relish recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.