Cajun fried fish recipe
Cajun Fried Fish
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
The best fried fish you will ever put in your mouth, I promise you will never need another fried fish recipe ever again. Soon you will be the talk of your friends and family with your delicious Cajun Fried Fish. Simple and Tasty! My hunting buddy from Louisiana brings fresh fish up every year, and has a fish fry after we deer hunt. Can’t Beat it.
Ready in: 3 hours 5 mins
- 1/2 bottle Italian Dressing
- 1/8 Cup Mustard regular
- 1 Egg
- 1 small box Zaterans Crispy Southern Style fish fry
- 4 filets tilapia sliced into thinner pieces
Prep: 3 hours | Cook: 4 mins | Extra time: 1 min, cooling
1. Slice tilapia to 1/4 inch by approx 2 inches wide. The thinner the faster it will cook. 4 fillets will slice into about 10 to 12 pcs depending on how you cut it.
2. Mix Italian dressing, mustard, egg with small fish fillets. Be sure that your fish is covered in mixture. Marinate in fridge for about 3 hours.
3. put Zaterans in a bowl to coat your fish in.
4. Place in deep fryer and fry for approximately 4 min. Perfect!!!!
5. Do not use any salt and pepper, there is no need trust me. I love tartar sauce and I dont even eat it with this fish.
Tags: recipe, Cajun fried fish recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Cajun fried fish recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com