Red hot chile pepper turkey chili recipe
Red Hot Chile Pepper Turkey Chili
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Like your chili hot? Try this turkey chili with a host of peppers and spices. Inspired by Chef Tom’s “Not For the Faint of Heart Chili”
Ready in: 1 hour 45 mins
- 4 pounds ground turkey
- 2 large onions
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle hot peppers, drained and chopped
- 2 (16 ounce) cans hot chili beans
- 1 (20 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Water, to taste
Prep: 45 mins | Cook: 1 hour
1. Put ground turkey, onions, and peppers in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown, 15-20 minutes. Drain, crumble meat, and set aside.
2. In large pot over high heat, combine turkey/veggies mixture, beans, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, hot sauce, red pepper flakes, and chili powder. Add water until it reaches desired consistency.
3. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low. Simmer for about 1 hour.
Reference: Red hot chile pepper turkey chili recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 26 times, 1 visits today)