Breath of fire recipe
Breath of Fire
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Chicken, jalapenos, and cream cheese, wrapped in bacon.
Ready in: 35 mins
- 1 pound thick-cut bacon
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (6 ounce) jar pickled jalapenos
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 20 to 25 toothpicks
Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
2. Flatten chicken breast with a mallet, then cut into strips 1 inch wide by 2 inches long. Place jalapeno and cream cheese on chicken and roll it up.
3. Take a half strip of bacon and wrap it around the open end of the chicken. Secure with toothpick. Then place on the bbq pit until the bacon is crispy.
Reference: Breath of fire recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 16 times, 1 visits today)