Quick shrimp curry recipe
Quick Shrimp CurryThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introLooking for a delicious and easy-to-make shrimp curry recipe? Look no further! This quick shrimp curry recipe is perfect for those busy weeknights when you want a flavorful meal without spending hours in the kitchen. With just a handful of ingredients and minimal prep time, you can have a tasty curry on the table in no time. The combination of succulent shrimp, aromatic spices, and creamy coconut milk creates a dish that is both comforting and satisfying. Get ready to impress your family and friends with this quick and delicious shrimp curry!
Keywords: shrimp curry, quick recipe, easy-to-make, flavorful, weeknight meal
Quick shrimp curry recipe details
For an easy to prepare meal that is extremely flavorful, try Quick Shrimp Curry featuring the McCormick Gourmet Collection(R) Red Curry Powder.
Ready in: 25 mins
- 1 1/5 tablespoons peanut or vegetable oil, divided
- 3 ribs celery, thinly sliced diagonally into 2-inch pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick(R) Onion Salt
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 pound medium-large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 1/5 teaspoons McCormick(R) Gourmet Collection(R) Red Curry Powder
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Heat 1/2 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add celery, red pepper and onion salt; stir-fry for 3-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove and set aside.
2. Combine chicken broth, chutney and cornstarch in small bowl.
3. Heat 1 remaining tablespoon oil over medium-high heat in same skillet. Add shrimp and sprinkle with red curry powder; stir-fry 3-4 minutes or until shrimp are pink. Add cornstarch mixture and vegetables; cook, stirring, until thickened, about 2 minutes. Serve with cooked rice, if desired.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Quick shrimp curry recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 9 times, 1 visit(s) today