Quick and easy jalapeno poppers recipe
Quick and Easy Jalapeno PoppersThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Traditional jalapeno popper recipe, except no breading and the filling is a twist on other recipes. Tastes great, and very easy to make!
Ready in: 30 mins
- 12 medium jalapenos
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces finely shredded Colby/Monterrey Jack Cheese
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Halve and seed the jalapenos, removing the stems if attached. Soak in a small bowl of water, while proceeding to next step.
3. Mix the cream cheese, shredded cheese and bacon bits in a small bowl thoroughly, until softened.
4. Drain the jalapenos. With a spoon, fill each jalapeno with the cream cheese mixture. Place the filled jalapenos on an aluminum foil-lined baking pan (you may also wish to coat the aluminum foil with a non-stick spray).
5. Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool a bit before serving. Enjoy!
Reference: Quick and easy jalapeno poppers recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)