Prickly pear dressing recipe
Prickly Pear Dressing recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
- 64 ounces processed prickly pear
- 8 ounces extra virgin olive oil
- 6 ounces sherry wine vinegar
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
This recipe is from Karen’s Wine Country Cafe.
Combine all ingredients in stainless steel bowl. Whisk and season to taste. Dressing should then chill overnight.
Reference: Prickly pear dressing recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)