Pork chops and mustard onion gravy recipe
Pork Chops and Mustard Onion Gravy
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Mustard and onion season a savory gravy for gilding golden pork chops and mashed potatoes.
Ready in: 35 mins
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can Campbell’s(R) Golden Pork Gravy
- 1 tablespoon spicy-brown mustard
- 4 cups hot mashed potatoes
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 25 mins
1. Coat the pork with the flour.
2. Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until well browned on both sides.
3. Add the onion to the skillet and cook for 10 minutes or until the pork is cooked through and the onion is tender. Stir in the gravy and mustard and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Serve the pork and sauce with the potatoes.
Reference: Pork chops and mustard onion gravy recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 23 times, 1 visits today)