Pop pop golinos real italian tomato sauce
Pop Pop Golinos Real Italian Tomato Sauce recipe⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 4 to 6 cloves chopped garlic
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground Italian sausage (regular or hot)
- Two 28-ounce cans whole tomatoes (chopped & undrained)
- Two 12-ounce cans tomato paste
- Three 8-ounce cans tomato sauce
- 1 Tablespoon oregano
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- salt, pepper & crushed red pepper to taste
Brown the first four ingredients. Add the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil then lower the heat. Simmer 2 to 3 hours, stirring often. Can be frozen for future meals.
Tags: recipe, Pop pop golinos real italian tomato sauce, diy, how to cook, prepare Pop pop golinos real italian tomato sauce Recipe type: xarchivexFind more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)