Peach cobbler recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
This is just about the easiest dessert to make in the world, but everyone will rave about it! Life is peachy while scarfing this mouth-watering sensation.
Ready in: 50 mins
- 2 (16 ounce) cans peaches, drained
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 40 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and coat a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Dump peaches in baking dish. Peaches should cover the bottom of the dish.
3. In a mixing bowl, cut butter into cake mix and mix well. Dump butter/cake mix mixture evenly over the peaches in the baking dish.
4. Bake for 40 minutes, but check it occasionally. Done when edges start turning a light golden brown.Other ideas
I think it’s best with yellow cake mix, but you can try other cake mixes if you’re feeling wild.
Reference: Peach cobbler recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.