Pasta nachos recipe
Pasta NachosThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing the delectable Pasta Nachos recipe, a unique twist on traditional nachos that combines the best of both worlds. This delicious dish features crispy pasta chips layered with melted cheese, tangy salsa, and a medley of toppings. Perfect for parties or as a quick snack, these pasta nachos are sure to be a crowd-pleaser. With their irresistible combination of flavors and textures, they are a fun and easy way to satisfy your cravings.
Keywords: pasta nachos, recipe, unique twist, crispy chips, melted cheese.
Pasta nachos recipe details
Two of man’s favorite foods join forces to make this spicy snack. Like Bacon Burgers and Bourbon BBQ Sauce, this is bound to become a classic.
Ready in: 30 mins
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 (12 ounce) package wonton wrappers
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeds removed, thinly sliced
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, diced
Preparation methodPrep: 25 mins | Cook: 5 mins
1. Pour enough oil into a large deep skillet to make a 1-inch layer. Set over medium heat and bring the oil to 350 degrees F (or use a deep fryer).
2. Working in batches, cook the wonton wrappers in hot oil just until crispy and browned. Drain on paper towels, then arrange on a baking sheet.
3. Preheat broiler to High.
4. Brown sausage in a large skillet over medium heat until completely cooked through. Drain excess fat. Stir in marinara and heat through.
5. Top fried wonton wrappers with sausage, marinara sauce, and the mozzarella cheese. Broil for about 3 minutes to melt the cheese.
6. Sprinkle nachos with jalapeno, tomato, basil leaves, and onion. Serve.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Pasta nachos recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 35 times, 1 visit(s) today