Pan fried chicken with shrimp artichoke sauce recipe
Pan-Fried Chicken with Shrimp Artichoke SauceThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing the delectable "Pan Fried Chicken with Shrimp Artichoke Sauce" recipe, a delightful combination of succulent chicken and flavorful shrimp artichoke sauce. This dish offers a tantalizing blend of textures and tastes that will leave your taste buds craving for more. The crispy pan-fried chicken perfectly complements the creamy and savory shrimp artichoke sauce, creating a harmonious and satisfying meal. With just the right amount of spices and herbs, this recipe is sure to impress your guests and become a favorite in your kitchen.
Keywords: pan-fried chicken, shrimp artichoke sauce, recipe, crispy, savory.
Pan fried chicken with shrimp artichoke sauce recipe details
A flavorful sauce of shrimp and artichoke brings these chicken breasts to life. (Not literally.)
Ready in: 30 mins
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 8 uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (14 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained, and chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Whisk together the flour, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning in a shallow dish. Dredge chicken breasts in mixture.
2. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add chicken to skillet and cook for 12 minutes, flipping once, until meat is no longer pink in the middle. Remove from skillet.
3. Cook the shrimp, artichokes, tomato, and garlic in the same skillet for about 4 minutes, stirring. Then combine with remaining ingredients except the cheese and cook for another minute.
4. Serve shrimp and artichoke sauce spooned over chicken and garnish with cheese.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Pan fried chicken with shrimp artichoke sauce recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 46 times, 1 visit(s) today