Orange glazed chicken recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
This is a simple recipe for garlicky, sweet and savory chicken that my son just can’t get enough of.
Ready in: 9 hours 10 mins
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 pounds chicken thighs
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 1 hour | Extra time: 8 hours, marinating
1. In a bowl, combine chili sauce, marmalade, vinegar, Worcestershire, salt, garlic, and green onions.
2. Put chicken in a large resealable plastic bag. Add chili sauce mixture, seal and refrigerate up to 8 hours to marinate.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
4. Spread chicken out in a single layer on a baking pan and bake for 1 hour.
Reference: Orange glazed chicken recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 21 times, 1 visits today)