Orange gelatin yogurt delight recipe
Orange Gelatin Yogurt DelightThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Simple, healthy, and reminiscent of hot summer days; other gelatin flavors can be substituted for variety.
Ready in: 2 hours 10 mins
- 1 (3 ounce) package sugar-free, low calorie, orange flavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (32 ounce) container vanilla nonfat yogurt
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Extra time: 2 hours, setting
1. Dissolve gelatin mix in 1 cup boiling water; add 1 cup cold water. Stir to mix.
2. Pour into an 8×8-inch baking dish and refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.
3. Using pastry blender or fork, cut gelatin into small pieces. Combine the gelatin and yogurt in a bowl. Serve cold.
Reference: Orange gelatin yogurt delight recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 21 times, 1 visits today)