Mountain margarita recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Mountain Dew(R) and tequila = Margarita in this recipe! So simple you’ll wish you had thought of it first.
Ready in: 8 hours 2 mins
Makes: 1 Shot
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) shot Chilled tequila
- 1 (8 ounce) glass Chilled Mountain Dew
Prep: 1 min | Cook: 1 min | Extra time: 8 hours, chilling
1. Pour chilled tequila into a shot glass.
2. Pour chilled Mountain Dew into a glass.
3. Knock back the tequila and chase it with the Mountain Dew. It taste just like a Margarita. It goes down nice and smooth. No need to mess with the cumbersome lime and salt. It DOES NOT WORK MIXING THEM. Women love it. Three of these and you’re on your way to a home run.
Reference: Mountain margarita recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.