Beer lemonade punch recipe
Beer Lemonade Punch
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
An easy summer alcoholic drink. Pretty light, so the guests at your picnic and cookout will still be able to legally make their way home.
Ready in: 5 mins
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar, or to taste
- 1 cup lemon-lime or citrus soda
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle beer
Prep: 5 mins
1. Combine lemon juice and sugar in a small bowl and stir until sugar dissolves. Pour into a small pitcher.
2. Stir soda and beer into the pitcher. Serve over ice.
Tags: recipe, Beer lemonade punch recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Beer lemonade punch recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com