Most meaty nachos recipe
Most Meaty Nachos
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Your nacho will runneth over with this combo of beef, sausage and picante sauce. Inspired by wellsteins’ “Superbowl Dip.”
Ready in: 25 mins
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup picante sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (14 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 5 mins
1. Combine ground beef, Italian sausage, and onion in a large skillet and set over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring, until the meat is thoroughly browned and onions are tender.
2. Stir in picante sauce, olives, salt, and garlic powder. Turn heat down to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Preheat broiler to high. Line a large (11×17) baking sheet with aluminum foil.
4. Arrange half of the tortilla chips in one layer on the baking sheet. Spoon on half of the beef sausage mixture; top with half of the shredded cheese.
5. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients.
6. Broil about 4 inches from the heat source for about 3 minutes to melt the cheese and brown the top layer slightly.
Reference: Most meaty nachos recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.