Manicotti pepperoni rolls recipe
Manicotti Pepperoni Rolls
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
This is an easy and delicious meal that even the kids will love!
Ready in: 1 hour
- 1 box manicotti (usually 8 oz. or 14 tubes)
- 7 sticks mozzarella string cheese
- 42 slices pepperoni (sandwich size)
- 1 (1 1/2 pound) jar pasta sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 45 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, combine the pasta sauce and the 3/4 cup water. Mix well. Pour into a 13×9-inch baking dish– only using enough of the mixture to cover the bottom with a thin layer.
3. Slice each of the cheese sticks in half lengthwise (most manicotti tubes aren’t wide enough to fit a whole stick).
4. Lay 2-3 slices of pepperoni flat so that the width is approximately the same as the cheese stick. Beginning at the bottom of the pepperoni, roll the pepperoni around the cheese.
5. Slide the pepperoni and cheese roll into a manicotti tube. Arrange all 14 tubes in the baking dish.
6. Cover the dish with foil and bake at 350 for 45 minutes (or until the pasta has absorbed the water and is tender).
7. Remove the foil and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese (optional).
Reference: Manicotti pepperoni rolls recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.