Easy chocolate chip cookie bars recipe
Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Fast and easy to make. A good recipe for kids to try. Chocolate and chewy and not too sweet.
Ready in: 35 mins
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 cup shredded coconut
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 25 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Coat bottom of 9-inch square baking pan with melted butter. Layer graham crackers, condensed milk, chocolate chips and coconut in order given.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
Reference: Easy chocolate chip cookie bars recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)