Monkfish with lemon oil on green lentils recipe
Monkfish With Lemon Oil On Green Lentils RecipeThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introThis recipe for Monkfish with lemon oil on green lentils is a delightful combination of flavors and textures. The tender monkfish is perfectly complemented by the zesty lemon oil, creating a refreshing and tangy taste. The dish is served on a bed of hearty green lentils, adding a wholesome and earthy element to the overall dish. With its vibrant colors and delicious flavors, this recipe is sure to impress both your taste buds and your guests.
Keywords: monkfish, lemon oil, green lentils, refreshing, tangy.
Monkfish with lemon oil on green lentils recipe detailsIngredients
1. Fresh monk fish (425gms)
2. garlic flavored oil (1tsp)
3. drained green lentils (410gms can)
4. crushed juniper berries (9)
5. sliced shallots (4)
6. lemon flavored oil (2tbsp)
Method of preparation
1. First heat the oven to 180 degrees C or 350 degrees F. Take a shallow dish, pour lemon oil in it and marinade the fish with the shallots and juniper berries for about 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Now take out the monk fish, leaving the shallots behind and then place the fish on the kitchen paper to dry it. Heat the frying pan until it gets very hot. Saute each side of the monk fish until it gets brown.
3. Place the fish in an ovenproof tray and then place the tray in the oven and cook it for about 5 to 6 minutes. Now cook the shallots and the remaining oil from the marinade with the juniper berries. Cook them until get softened and golden brown.
4. Take another pan, heat the green lentils with the garlic flavored oil. Serve the fish on the top of the green lentils, shallots and juniper berries.
Number of servings – 2
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Monkfish with lemon oil on green lentils recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.