Microwave scrambled eggs recipe
Microwave Scrambled Eggs recipe⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
- 1 teaspoon butter per egg
- 1 Tablespoon water per egg
- 1 egg: 30 to 45 seconds
- 2 eggs: 1 to 1-1/2 minutes
- 4 eggs: 2-1/2 to 3 minutes
- 6 eggs: 3-1/2 to 4-1/2 minutes
- 8 eggs: 4-1/2 to 5-1/2 minutes
Melt butter in microwave. Add desired number of eggs. Whisk slightly. Cover. Cook in microwave on high power as follows. Stir 1 to 2 times during last half of cooking.
These are light, fluffy, and delicious. Be careful not to overcook.
Tags: recipe, Microwave scrambled eggs recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Microwave scrambled eggs recipe Recipe type: xarchivexFind more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com