Mexican hay stack recipe
Mexican Hay Stack
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Easy and delicious, this Mexican inspired dish will surely please everyone in the family.
Ready in: 45 mins
- 1 pkg (8oz)-Pillsbury(R) Crescent Flaky Dough Sheet
- 2 lbs -Lean Ground Beef Cooked & Drained
- 1 -Small Onion, Diced
- 2 tbsp-Jalapenos, Diced (Optional) to taste
- 2 pkg (1.25oz)-Taco Seasoning mix
- 1 pkg (12oz)-Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 pkg-Fritos(R) Corn Chips
- 2-Roma Tomato Diced
- 1 pkg -Shredded Lettuce
- 1 tub (16oz)-Sour Cream
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 30 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Place flaky dough in a lightly greased 13 X 9 baking dish, pressed to the sides of the dish. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly browned.
3. Brown ground beef, onions and jalapenos in deep skillet, drain and add taco seasoning & add 3/4 cup water.
4. Placed 1/3 of the cheese on top of cooked crust, then top with taco meat, then add the remaining cheese.
5. Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, about 20 minutes.
6. Place serving on plate. Top with Fritos, Tomatoes, Lettuce, and Sour Cream.
Reference: Mexican hay stack recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.