Chicken sun dried tomato and broccoli pasta recipe
Chicken, Sun Dried Tomato and Broccoli Pasta
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
This is a pasta dish with sun dried tomatoes and broccoli.
Ready in: 30 mins
- 8 ounces angel hair or penne pasta
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli crowns, chopped
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon adobo seasoning
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, divided
- 1 small package sun dried tomatoes (not packed in oil), chopped
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 pinches salt
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Put water in a pot, boil water and add pasta cook until al dente, roughly 8 to 10 minutes; set pasta aside.
2. Steam broccoli in steamer, roughly 5 to 10 minutes; set broccoli aside.
3. Season chicken with Italian seasoning, basil, and adobo seasoning. Heat the 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet. Press the two cloves or garlic with garlic press and saute for 2 minutes. Add chicken to pan and stir-fry until no longer pink.
4. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, chicken, broccoli and sun dried tomatoes.
5. In a sauce pan heat the 1 cup olive oil and press the remaining 4 garlic cloves and heat until garlic is jumping around, then add pinches of salt.
6. Add garlic olive oil to ingredients in bowl with the grated Parmesan, toss and serve.
Reference: Chicken sun dried tomato and broccoli pasta recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.