Meatloaf marinated steak recipe
Meatloaf Marinated Steak⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
This marinated venison or beef is reminiscent of the classic tastes of meatloaf. Try serving with baked potatoes.
Ready in: 2 hours 35 mins
- 1 1/2 lbs venison or beef, cubed
- 1/2 large onion, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Sweet Baby Ray’s Original BBQ Sauce(R)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Steakhouse Seasoning(R)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, or to taste
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 25 mins | Extra time: 2 hours, marinating
1. Combine all ingredients in a 1-gallon resealable plastic bag and shake to coat venison with sauce and seasonings.
2. Seal bag and refrigerate for 2 hours.
3. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
4. Place meat on a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes or until beef reaches an internal temperature of about 145 degrees F.
Tags: recipe, Meatloaf marinated steak recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Meatloaf marinated steak recipe Recipe type: xarchivexFind more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com