Matt’s kickin hot wings recipe
Matt’s Kickin Hot WingsThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing Matt's Kickin Hot Wings recipe, a fiery and mouthwatering delight that will leave you craving for more! This recipe is perfect for those who love the bold flavors of spicy chicken wings. With just the right amount of heat, these wings are guaranteed to satisfy your taste buds and provide the ultimate kick. Whether you're hosting a game night or simply indulging in a spicy treat, Matt's Kickin Hot Wings are sure to be a crowd-pleaser. So grab your apron and get ready to enjoy a plateful of deliciousness!
Keywords: hot wings, spicy, fiery, bold flavors, crowd-pleaser
Matt's kickin hot wings recipe details
These spicy, triple baked hot wings are fall-off-the-bone delicious! You can adjust the hot sauce and red pepper to increase or decrease the heat. Less cooking time after dipping makes wings saucier. Save extra sauce for dipping.
Ready in: 1 hour 20 mins
- 2 dozen chicken wings, separated at joints
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cups tomato sauce
- 3/4 cups Franks(R) RedHot(R) Sauce
- 4 dashes Cholula(R) hot sauce (optional)
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 dashes mesquite seasoning (optional)
- 2 to 3 dashes ground black pepper
- dash red pepper
Preparation methodPrep: 20 mins | Cook: 1 hour
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Place wings on a foi-lined baking sheet.
2. Bake wings in the preheated oven 40 minutes, turning once during cooking.
3. Meanwhile, simmer the remaining ingredinets over medium heat until the butter has melted and the sauce has thickened slightly, about 10 minutes.
4. Remove the wings to a large mixing bowl, and pour the sauce over top. Toss until evenly coated, then return the wings to the baking tray. Leave the remaining sauce in the mixing bowl.
5. Bake the wings 10 minutes more, then toss in the sauce again, and bake a final 5 to 10 minutes until the sauce sticks to the wings.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Matt’s kickin hot wings recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.