Mango and red onion salsa recipe
Mango and Red Onion Salsa recipe⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
- 2 small mangoes – peeled, pitted, and diced
- 3/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced and peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
A flavorful accompaniment for roast pork, chicken, burgers, or grilled shrimp.
Combine all ingredients in medium bowl; toss to blend. Season with salt and pepper. Let stand 20 minutes. (Can be prepared 3 hours ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
Check out this recipe book if you would like to cook something tasty AND healthy!
Tags: recipe, Mango and red onion salsa recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Mango and red onion salsa recipe Recipe type: xarchivexFind more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com