Lemon thyme chicken thighs recipe
Lemon Thyme Chicken Thighs Recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
1. Boneless skinless chicken thighs (1lb package)
2. sliced carrots (4)
3. red potatoes, cut in half ( 8 small)
4. olive oil (2tbsp)
5. frozen baby peas (1c)
6. pepper (1/8tsp)
7. salt (1/2tsp)
8. lemon juice (1tbsp)
9. grated lemon peel (2tbsp)
10. minced fresh thyme (2tbsp) or dried thyme leaves (1tsp)
11. ready to serve chicken broth (1can about 10oz)
Method of preparation
1. Take a heavy frying pan, place it over medium heat. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in it and add carrots and potatoes in it. Cook them for about 6 to 8 minutes by stirring irregularly until the vegetables get light brown in color. Then take out the vegetables from the pan.
2. Take a frying pan, add 1 tablespoon of oil in it for about 5 to 7 minutes on one side. Then turn the side of chicken and place back the carrots and potatoes to the pan.Add lemon peel, thyme, chicken broth, juice, salt and pepper to the pan.
3. Cover the pan and keep it to simmer for 15 to 20 minutes until the chicken gets cooked properly. Then add peas to the pan cover it and cook it for about 2 to 3 minutes until the peas get hot. Now serve it over couscous or hot cooked egg noodles.
Reference: Lemon thyme chicken thighs recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.