Large bacon onion sliders recipe
Large Bacon Onion Sliders
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
A little burger goes a long way with these simple flavorings.
Ready in: 10 mins
- 1 pound 80-percent ground beef
- 2 teaspoons bacon grease
- 2 tablespoons granulated onion
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 5 mins
1. Heat flat indoor grill to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare ground beef by making six thin patties.
3. When grill reaches specified heat, add the bacon grease to it and spread it around. Add the onions to the grease.
4. Place your patties directly onto the grease and onions. Fry for 2 to 3 minutes and flip. Cook until done. Place buns on grill and toast until golden.
5. To serve, place patties on buns and top with desired condiments.
Reference: Large bacon onion sliders recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.