Judy’s clam dip recipe
Judy’s Clam DipThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introJudy's clam dip recipe is a classic appetizer that is sure to please seafood lovers. This easy-to-follow recipe combines creamy ingredients with the briny goodness of clams, resulting in a delicious and addictive dip. Perfect for parties or gatherings, this dip can be served with crackers, chips, or fresh vegetables. With just a few simple steps, you can create a crowd-pleasing dish that will have everyone coming back for more.
Keywords: clam dip, appetizer, seafood, creamy, easy-to-follow
Judy's clam dip recipe details
My mother prepared this dish (along with another simple appetizer consisting of chilled cocktail shrimp stuck with festive toothpicks along side a dish of cocktail sauce) every Christmas as far back as I can remember. It is a creamy, savory blend of easy-to-find ingredients that showcases the rich flavor of the clams. Stay with the mentioned brands and you’ll never be disappointed. Serve with Ruffles(R) Original potato chips.
Ready in: 15 mins
- 2 (6.5 ounce) cans Snow’s(R) Minced Clams
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia(R) Original Cream Cheese
- 2 teaspoons grated yellow onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins
1. Drain clams reserving all of the clam juice. Remove any black clam particles and mince further with a chef’s knife.
2. Add clams to softened cream cheese in a mixing bowl along with 1/2 cup of the reserved clam juice, minced onion, garlic salt and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Mix with a hand blender, making sure all of the ingredients are integrated, until fluffy. Add more clam juice if too thick.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Judy’s clam dip recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.