J paul’s five star brisket recipe
J. Paul’s Five-Star BrisketThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Sliced garlic is stuffed into this brisket, then it’s rubbed with Creole seasoning and injected with steak dip. This is the way I barbecue just about everything.
Ready in: 1 day 8 hours 30 mins
- 1 whole beef brisket
- 1 head garlic, sliced
- J. Paul’s Creole Seasoning (recipe on MTR) HCCA Steak Dip
- J. Paul’s Masterpiece BBQ Sauce (recipe on MTR)
Preparation methodPrep: 30 mins | Cook: 8 hours | Extra time: 1 day, marinating
1. With the fat side up on the brisket, puncture slits in the meat with a knife and insert garlic. Rub the Creole seasoning all over the brisket. Inject brisket with steak dip.
2. Cover and refrigerate for about 24 hours, turning over every 5 to 10 hours.
3. Preheat your oven or smoker to 250 degrees F.
4. Cook brisket, covered with foil, for about 1 1/2 hours per pound. When it’s done, remove foil, mop on BBQ sauce, and let it cook uncovered for about 30 more minutes.
Reference: J paul’s five star brisket recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 43 times, 1 visits today)