J paul’s five star brisket recipe
J. Paul’s Five-Star BrisketThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing J Paul's Five Star Brisket Recipe, a mouthwatering dish that is sure to impress even the most discerning palates. This recipe takes the humble brisket and transforms it into a culinary masterpiece, bursting with flavor and tenderness. With a perfect blend of spices and a slow cooking method, this dish promises to deliver a melt-in-your-mouth experience. Whether you're hosting a special occasion or simply craving a hearty meal, J Paul's Five Star Brisket Recipe is the ultimate choice.
Keywords: brisket, recipe, five star, flavor, tenderness.
J paul's five star brisket recipe details
Sliced garlic is stuffed into this brisket, then it’s rubbed with Creole seasoning and injected with steak dip. This is the way I barbecue just about everything.
Ready in: 1 day 8 hours 30 mins
- 1 whole beef brisket
- 1 head garlic, sliced
- J. Paul’s Creole Seasoning (recipe on MTR) HCCA Steak Dip
- J. Paul’s Masterpiece BBQ Sauce (recipe on MTR)
Preparation methodPrep: 30 mins | Cook: 8 hours | Extra time: 1 day, marinating
1. With the fat side up on the brisket, puncture slits in the meat with a knife and insert garlic. Rub the Creole seasoning all over the brisket. Inject brisket with steak dip.
2. Cover and refrigerate for about 24 hours, turning over every 5 to 10 hours.
3. Preheat your oven or smoker to 250 degrees F.
4. Cook brisket, covered with foil, for about 1 1/2 hours per pound. When it’s done, remove foil, mop on BBQ sauce, and let it cook uncovered for about 30 more minutes.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: J paul’s five star brisket recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 58 times, 1 visit(s) today