Indoor grilled chicken with honey horseradish marinade recipe
Indoor Grilled Chicken with Honey Horseradish MarinadeThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Marinate chicken breasts in this powerfully sweet and spicy ingredient combo, then cook them in record time on a dual-contact indoor grill.
Ready in: 45 mins
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 5 mins | Extra time: 30 mins, marinating
1. Combine the soy sauce, honey, oil, horseradish, steak seasoning, and garlic in a large plastic resealable bag. Add chicken, seal bag, and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to marinate, then drain.
2. Preheat indoor dual contact grill to medium.
3. Grill chicken breasts for 4 to 6 minutes, depending on thickness, or until no longer pink inside.
Reference: Indoor grilled chicken with honey horseradish marinade recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 30 times, 1 visits today)