Bacon cheese potatoes recipe
Bacon Cheese Potatoes
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
I threw this together years ago for a friend’s birthday dinner! It has become a tradition to make it every year for her birthday, not to mention several time a year for other friends and family. Great with a bar-b-q steak or a ham dinner!
Ready in: 55 mins
- 8 or more potatoes
- 1 onion or more
- 1 pound velveeta(R) cheese
- 1 cup or more mayonnaise
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 can sliced ripe olives
Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 35 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Peel potatoes; place in large pan with water. Cook until tender but firm; drain and cube.
3. In a large bowl mix potatoes, onion, cheese and mayonnaise. Transfer to a 13×9 baking dish.
4. Cover and bake for 35 minutes or until heated through!
5. sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley, and paprika if desired.
Reference: Bacon cheese potatoes recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.