Hot green bean rice pilaf recipe
Hot Green Bean Rice Pilaf
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
An easy vegetable side dish and a good idea for frozen green beans.
Ready in: 30 mins
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup broken thin spaghetti
- 1 cup white rice
- 1 3/4 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup frozen french-cut green beans
- Salt and pepper
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 25 mins
1. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Toast the spaghetti in melted butter until golden-brown, about 3 minutes, then stir in rice and chicken stock.
2. Bring chicken stock to a boil. Cover and simmer on low heat for 18 minutes, then add green beans and continue to simmer for 5 more minutes.
3. Remove from heat. After 2 minutes of allowing the pilaf to stand, stir with a fork and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Reference: Hot green bean rice pilaf recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 19 times, 1 visits today)