Crunchy garlic cheese bread recipe
Crunchy Garlic Cheese Bread⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
This crunchy bread goes great with pasta dishes. The Parmesan melts wonderfully. Watch out for too much butter, or the bread will be soggy on the bottom.
Ready in: 22 mins
- 1 loaf of Italian or French bread
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, or to taste
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 12 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Slice bread to desired thickness. Melt the butter in the microwave. Add the Parmesan cheese to a paste consistency. Add garlic to your taste. Spread the mix on top of each slice of bread.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, then broil for 1-2 minutes until brown.
Tags: recipe, Crunchy garlic cheese bread recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Crunchy garlic cheese bread recipe Recipe type: xarchivexFind more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com