Hot crab dip
Hot Crab Dip recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
- One 14- to 16-ounce round loaf crusty bread
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon each prepared horseradish and Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoon chopped dill
- One 6- or 8-ounce package Louis Kemp Crab Delights,flake style, chopped
- Crackers (Ritz,etc.)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cut 1-inch slice from top of bread. Cut out center of bread, leaving 1-inch shell. In separate bowl, combine next 5 ingredients, beating to blend well. Transfer mixture to bread bowl. Place on baking sheet and bake until heated through, about 10 minutes. Serve with crackers. Tear pieces from bread bowl to use as dippers.
Reference: Hot crab dip
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 13 times, 1 visits today)