Crab in ham blankets recipe
Crab in Ham Blankets⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Crab and ham join forces for a simple appetizer. Toasted almonds provide some much-needed crunch.
Ready in: 2 hours 20 mins
Makes: 12 bites
- 1/2 pound crab meat, flaked
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup toasted almonds, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 12 thin slices ham or prosciutto
Prep: 20 mins
| Extra time: 2 hours, chilling
1. Stir crab, cream cheese, celery, parsley, lemon juice, almonds, and salt and pepper together in a bowl until smooth. Then spread over the ham slices.
2. Roll up ham slices and pin closed with toothpicks. Place on a plate and chill in refrigerator for 2 hours. Remove toothpicks before serving.
Tags: recipe, Crab in ham blankets recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Crab in ham blankets recipe Recipe type: xarchivexFind more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com