Best marinated shrimp in the toaster oven recipe
Best Marinated Shrimp in the Toaster Oven⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
If you don’t have access to a grill–well, you’ll want to fix that as soon as possible. In the meantime, you don’t have to miss out on the flavor of marinated grilled shrimp.
Ready in: 55 mins
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 pounds fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 10 mins | Extra time: 30 mins, marinating
1. Combine all ingredients except for shrimp in a large resealable plastic bag. Then add shrimp, seal bag, and turn to coat. Refrigerate to marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat toaster oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly oil the rack and place a pan underneath the rack.
3. Remove shrimp from marinade and place on skewers. Place skewers on the rack and cook for 10 minutes, until shrimp turns pink.
Tags: recipe, Best marinated shrimp in the toaster oven recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Best marinated shrimp in the toaster oven recipe Recipe type: xarchivexFind more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com