Honey mustard onion chicken recipe
Honey Mustard Onion Chicken
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Chicken coated with honey mustard and crushed french-fried onions. Result will be the perfect sweet-to-sour taste and chicken will be tender and juicy.
Ready in: 45 mins
- 1 (2.8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- French’s Honey Dijon(R) mustard
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 35 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and coat an 8×8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place onions in a plastic resealable bag, seal, and crush to make fine crumbs. Place crumbs on a plate.
3. Spread one side of each breast with mustard and press mustard side into crumbs. Spread the other sides with mustard and press into crumbs.
4. Place into baking dish. Bake for 35 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink in the middle and reaches at least 165 degrees F internally.
Reference: Honey mustard onion chicken recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 37 times, 1 visits today)