Freaky flavor turkey tacos recipe
Freaky Flavor Turkey Tacos
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
An incredible blend of spices turns turkey tacos from boring to legendary.
Ready in: 25 mins
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 8 taco shells, warmed
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Combine ground turkey and onion in a skillet and set over medium heat. Cook, stirring, until turkey is browned. Add salsa, oregano, paprika, cinnamon, and cumin. Stir and simmer for 3 minutes.
2. Stuff taco shells with turkey, lettuce, cheese, and sour cream. Serve.
Reference: Freaky flavor turkey tacos recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.